Join our team at Teleperformance (Formerly Intelenet) to work in the fast-paced world of the travel and hospitality industry. We are growing and seeking new team members to assist customers with booking memorable reservations on our corporate travel account. Work from the comfort of your own home, and have weekends off!
Our next training class will begin on November 5th.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- 1 year previous corporate travel experience - Required
- Sabre GDS experience - Required, must achieve passing Sabre assessment score
- International booking experience (air, car, hotel) - Required
- Active high speed internet service (upload 5Mbps / download 10Mbps) - Required
- Previous AHA/WAH experience - Strongly preferred
- Book corporate domestic and international reservations in the fast paced corporate travel industry
- Provide top-notch, quality care to customers
- Demonstrate professionalism towards customers and coworkers alike
- Be goal driven with a strong ownership mindset
- Must have minimum 1 year previous corporate travel experience
- Must be proficient in SABRE
- Work and train from home
All full-time schedules are Monday-Friday only. The start times are between 8am-11am CT.
- Corporate travel experience booking air, hotel, car, limo, etc. required
- GDS experience specifically with SABRE
- Ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications
- Ability to work in an constantly changing and fast paced environment
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Superior negotiating skills
- Able to work independently
- Knowledge of general office PC-based programs, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience with Executive Travel and International Travel a plus
- Employees provide high speed internet access (minimum 5Mbps upload & 10Mbps download, hard-wired and non-satellite provider)
- Strong proficiency with airline reissue/exchanges
- High level analytical skills
- Excellent customer communications skills, both oral and written
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Paid training
- Stable schedules
- Comprehensive benefits including IATAN travel benefits
- Computer equipment provided
- Job Stability - Growth Opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits (eligible for most after 60 days): Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Company-Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Prescription Drug Savings plan, and more!
- Paid Time Off after 90 days (80hrs. first year)
Get your applications in today!
There are a limited number of positions available for our next class! If you are passionate about helping others and seeking a long-term career opportunity, apply now for a chance to become part of the Intelenet® team! We’re excited to meet you! All positions are expected to be filled in the next 2-3 weeks, APPLY TODAY!