Customer Service Representative
Work from home
Join our team at Teleperformance to work in the fast-paced world of the travel and hospitality industry. We are growing and seeking associates to assist customers with booking memorable reservations on our travel account. Customer service experience, previous travel industry experience and work from home call/contact center experience are preferred, but an outstanding work ethic and strong drive to succeed is a must! We have training classes starting 1/21/19 & 1/28/19. We are currently hiring for shifts during beginning at 9am or 10am CST during the week (and Saturday/Sunday from 10am-630pm CST).
This is a work-from-home position. Computer equipment and software provided. Candidates must provide high speed internet access.
- Booking leisure travel reservations
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone to customers
- Navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications
- Troubleshoot website problems
- Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Participate in additional training courses when needed
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisors
- Previous experience working in customer service, required
- Previous experience working at home, required
- Previous experience working in a call center environment, preferred
- Previous travel experience booking air, hotel, car, etc, preferred
- Provide high speed internet access in your home
- Must be at least 5Mbps upload and 10Mbps download speed, cannot be satellite ISP
- Must provide proof of internet connection and speed to be considered
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Graduate or GED
- Possess a high level of Professionalism
- Logical problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Must have availability to work various shifts
- Ability to work under pressure
- Continuously demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Must have a keen sense of attention to detail, taking the initiative
- Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check and Drug testing
- Proven experience in overcoming unexpected difficulties and using logical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and empathize with customer’s issues.
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Paid training
- Stable schedules
- Comprehensive benefits including IATAN travel benefits
- Computer equipment provided
- Job Stability - Growth Opportunities
- Shift differential for working hours between 7pm - 4:59am!
- Comprehensive Benefits (eligible for most after 60 days): Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Company-Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Prescription Drug Savings plan, and more!
- Paid Time Off after 90 days (80hrs. first year)
Get your applications in today! If you are passionate about helping others and seeking a long-term career opportunity, apply now for a chance to become part of the Teleperformance team! We’re excited to meet you!