is hiring for experienced and entry level Call Center Representatives
to provide Customer Service on behalf of our clients in Fargo!
This is for a temporary project running from through the end of April. Our next training class begints on March 4th.
Intelenet Campus, Fargo, ND
Start Date: March 4th
During training: 8am-430pm. After training: We have a variety of schedules available during our hours of operation. Hours of operation: 8am-9pm CT Monday-Friday / 10am-6pm Saturday-Sunday.
Agents answer incoming calls from customers who want to book travel reservations. Calls include providing travel options, booking travel reservations, assisting with navigation of the travel website, cancelling trips, etc.
- Must be able to work in the Fargo, ND office during the temporary project through the end of April.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Graduate or GED
- Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check and Drug testing
- Paid training
- Job Stability with Growth Opportunities - 95% of our support leaders have been promoted from within. We also will have work from home opportunities available after successful completion of this 4 month project
- Wide variety of schedules available