is hiring for experienced and entry level Call Center Representatives
to provide Customer Service on behalf of our clients in Fargo!
This is for a temporary project running from November to April. There will be a potential to stay on as a permanent employee after the project is done in April as a work-at-home agent! You MUST be able to work in our Fargo office from November-April to be considered for the permanent work-at-home position, and be in good standing for the duration of the project.
Intelenet Campus, Fargo, ND
We have a variety of schedules available during our hours of operation. Hours of operation: 8am-9pm CT Monday-Friday / 10am-6pm Saturday-Sunday.
Agents answer incoming calls from customers who want to book travel reservations. Calls include providing travel options, booking travel reservations, assisting with navigation of the travel website, cancelling trips, etc. We have paid training classes starting on November 19th, December 14th and December 19th. Our training classes are Monday-Friday, and we won't have training on the upcoming holidays - November 22 and 23, December 24 and 25, or December 31 and January 1st.
- Must be able to work in the Fargo, ND office during the temporary project. Training will start in November, and the project will run through April.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Graduate or GED
- Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check and Drug testing
- Paid training
- The chance to work from home after the 4 month project is complete (Jan-April)
- Job Stability with Growth Opportunities - 95% of our support leaders have been promoted from within. We also will have work from home opportunities available after successful completion of this 4 month project
- Wide variety of schedules available