Customer Service Representative (Temporary At Home Agent Position)
Work from home - But candidate must be in the Fort Wayne area
Full-time. Account hours 8am-9pm CT Monday-Friday / 10am-6pm Saturday-Sunday
Join our team at Teleperformance to work in the fast-paced world of the travel and hospitality industry. We are seeking associates to assist customers with booking memorable reservations on our travel account. This will be a temporary Work at Home position we are offering to people in just the Fort Wayne Area, from December - April. Applicants that are not with a 30 minute drive from our Fort Wayne office will not be considered.
Customer service experience and call center experience is required. Work in the travel industry and/or work from home experience is highly recommended. An outstanding work ethic and strong drive to succeed is a must!
We have classes starting on December 14th and December 19th. We are currently hiring for shifts during our Hours of Operation: 9am-10pm ET Monday-Friday / 11am-7pm ET Saturday-Sunday.
Computer equipment and software provided. Candidates must provide high speed internet access.
After the temporary project is over in April, we will consider candidates for other open positions in the company, if they maintain good performance over the duration of the project.
- Booking leisure travel reservations
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone to customers
- Navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications
- Troubleshoot website problems
- Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Participate in additional training courses when needed
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisors
- Previous experience working in customer service, required
- Previous experience working at home, highly recommended
- Previous experience working in a call center environment, preferred
- Previous travel experience booking air, hotel, car, etc, preferred
- Provide high speed internet access in your home
- Must be at least 5Mbps upload and 10Mbps download speed, cannot be satellite ISP
- Must provide proof of internet connection and speed to be considered
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Graduate or GED
- Possess a high level of Professionalism
- Logical problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Must have availability to work various shifts
- Ability to work under pressure
- Continuously demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Must have a keen sense of attention to detail, taking the initiative
- Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check and Drug testing
- Proven experience in overcoming unexpected difficulties and using logical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and empathize with customer’s issues.
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Paid training
- Stable schedules
- Comprehensive benefits including IATAN travel benefits
- Computer equipment provided
- Job Stability - Growth Opportunities
- Shift differential for working hours between 7pm - 4:59am!
Get your applications in today! If you are passionate about helping others and seeking a long-term career opportunity, apply now for a chance to become part of the Teleperformance team! We’re excited to meet you!