is hiring for experienced and entry level Call Center Representatives
to provide Customer Service and Technical Support on behalf of our clients in Campbellsville!
Previous customer service experience is preferred, but an outstanding work ethic and strong drive to succeed is a must!
Teleperformance is the place you can make connections with people across the country. You can feel good knowing you positively impacted not only their day but their future as well! If you're ready for your impact to be far reaching, Teleperformance offers extraordinary ways to do just that. To meet the team and learn more about how we can help you achieve that success, apply today!
- Responsible for all customer inquiries and questions
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot website problems
- Enter data from customers into various software programs
- Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Participate in additional training courses when needed
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisors
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Graduate or GED
- Possess a high level of Professionalism
- Logical problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Must have availability to work various shifts
- Ability to work under pressure
- Continuously demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Must have a keen sense of attention to detail, taking the initiative
- Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check and Drug testing
- Proven experience in overcoming unexpected difficulties and using logical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and empathize with customer’s issues.
- Paid training
- Stable schedules to provide you a strong work - life balance
- Job Stability with Growth Opportunities - 95% of our support leaders have been promoted from within
- Wide variety of schedules available; afternoon and evening shifts. (we have a few morning schedules, but most will begin at 1pm or later). You will need to be able to work one weekend day.
- Shift differential for working hours between 7pm - 4:59am
- Comprehensive Benefits (eligible for most after 60 days): Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Company-Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Prescription Drug Savings plan, and more!
- Paid Time Off after 90 days (80 hrs. first year)
- The chance to further develop your skills and experience
To meet the team and learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals and success, apply today!