Team Leader (Call center)
Location: Fort Wayne, IN Teleperformance (Formerly Intelenet) Campus
Schedule: Full time only, afternoon/evening coverage with one weekend day/week, flexible availability based on business need
Closing Date: Friday, August 31st
Teleperformance (Formerly Intelenet) is seeking a Team Leader for our Sales and Hospitality Team in Fort Wayne! We are looking for just the right candidate who can support our team members and champion their success.
The Team Leader is responsible for managing, motivating, and developing a group of associates. The main job duties include:
- Tracking performance metrics
- Motivate employees to ensure they met sales goals
- Ensuring productivity goals are met
- Developing associates within their account
- Serve as a primary contact between team members and management
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are implemented and maintained
- Coaching and monitoring team members through educational and motivational techniques
- Handling customer escalations as per account requirements
- Previous leadership experience
- Required for external applicants
- Strongly preferred for internal applicants
- Experience in Sales and/or Hospitality required
- Must be flexible with schedule, available to support evening shifts and 1 weekend day each week.
- Knowledge of general office PC-based programs, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- High level analytical skills
- Excellent customer communications skills, both oral and written
- Champion the success of all teams; for operations, team members and the Intelenet family
- Learn and demonstrate IGS core values throughout daily interactions and efforts
- Mid-day or evening shifts in a 24/7 environment
- Requires one weekend day each week
*Please note hours are approximate guideline, hours will be further detailed upon interview.
Apply today. Position is expected to be filled in just a few days. We want to know why you are the perfect addition to our team!