Our Travel Rewards account is looking for an At Home Agent Team Manager!
The Team Manager is accountable for ensuring that their assigned account is successful on a daily basis by monitoring and reporting account performance and quality, implementing programs and processes, and acting as a real-time leader to team leaders and associates.
- Responsible for ensuring and motivating a well-trained staff
- Ensure consistency among Team Leaders on designated account(s)
- Adapts to changing demands and works with Client Services Director/Manager to ensure client and company deliverables are met
- Maintains high quality and training standards of associates by working closely with the Quality Assurance and Training Teams
- Meets with the Team Leader staff to verify all goals and results
- Provides real time advice and counsel to Team Leader's current performance
- Ensures all pertinent documentation is tracked in accordance to internal procedures and external laws with the Human Resources Department (tardiness, absences, disciplinary action, terminations, resignations, vacations, leave of absence, payroll, incentive programs)
- Implement strategies to improve performance of associates
- Follow established technical and operational escalation procedures
- Maintain a presence on the contact center floor (live or virtually) leading and directing personnel, projects and performance
- Must have previous leadership experience
- American Express experience highly recommended
Position closes on November 10th!