Teleperformance is looking for experienced Learning Specialists for our new travel sales account! We need trainers for both Fargo and for our At Home Agents.
Our team of associates assist customers with booking memorable travel reservations, and we need some trainers to teach and guide our associates! Is that you? Please read further...
This is a temporary position, that could turn into a permanent role with the right candidate. Training for this role will begin in November, and the project will run through April 2019.
Job duties to include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for developing, facilitating/conducting and promoting technical and non-technical account-specific learning experiences
- Participate in the development and maintenance of our training programs, both technical and non-technical
- Assume the role of a leader in a learning environment, evaluating associates’ skills and performance, implementing necessary disciplinary actions, and passing information on the to their permanent leader
- Provide on-the-job learning experiences for all accounts
- Utilize quality and measurement tools and techniques to continually analyze and improve processes and procedures
- Participate in the implementation process, gathering information, developing a training program to incorporate account specific data and company standards
- Conduct non-technical programs to ensure a high level of customer awareness and service
- Provide on-the-job coaching support for associates to enhance classroom experience
- Consult with leaders to determine learning experiences and processes that are needed to improve associate skills
- Proactively enhance individual skills and knowledge
- Stay current on account-specific enhancements
- Participate in the development of training standards of consistency and measurement; supports and complies with those standards
- Contribute to the success of team and department meetings through participation in both the planning process and actual meetings
- Assume other responsibilities as required to improve processes and procedures and contributes toward efficient department and company operations
- Create a positive and friendly relationship that facilitates growth and development within the team
Minimum educational qualification
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- Training experience, required
- Attention to detail, required
- Excellent listening skills, required
- Positive attitude and ability to carry that to all departments, required
- Availability to work a variety of schedules, depending on training needs, required
If you meet the above requirements please apply today and tell us why you would be the best fit on our Training team.
We look forward to reviewing your application. Apply today, position will close once the team is complete.