Intelenet is seeking a Trace Team Leader on the Cargo Account! The Trace Team Leader is responsible for managing, motivating, and developing a group of associates.
Daily tasks will include:
- Log into SAR/360 and check each HUB station for AWB’s to present to the conference call (Only on Mondays, must be present for the call Tuesday-Friday, or someone who can represent)
- Check for new irregulars and process each one individually
- Send emails to stations holding irregular freight to request updates; provide paperwork, update customers, and stations when freight returning.
- Check responses from stations holding irregular shipments
- Go through agent emails and look for issues or customer service failures
- Answer personal emails from agents, management, CoC, etc
- Collect daily information to provide the daily trace reports (Monday Only)
- Publish daily trace reports (Monday Only)
- Conduct the conference call with L&D/Trace agents at gateway stations (Monday Only)
- Take requests from the conference call and follow up with alerts and/or station follow ups (Monday Only)
- Complete checks for all Inactive AWBs on SAR to confirm Fault City is accurate
- Assist on trace requests from customers
- Check for issues and monitors that will need to be conducted by second and third shift trace agents
- Check for any email requests from the Client
- Investigate escalated matters provided by Client, TM, CSM, or COC
- Complete tasks requested of the Client, TM, or CSM
- Assist team members with questions or concerns
- Conference Calls
- Address errors as received
- Provide Weekly 1:1 with each trace member
- Provide Monthly feedback via PDR to each trace member
- Monitor Agent performance and provide guidance and feedback
- Hold weekly or bi weekly trace member roundtable to work out any concerns or provide feedback
What can you do to elevate the team's success?
- Cargo experience required
- Previous leadership or coaching experience strongly recommended
- Knowledge of general office PC-based programs, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- High level analytical skills
- Excellent customer communications skills, both oral and written
We're excited for you to apply an learn more! Apply today!!! Posting will close 12/10/18