We are looking for applicants that have great attention to detail and the gift of coaching to be our next QA.
Quality Assurance agents listen to recorded calls to score and give feedback to associates. If you have good quality and love to spread your knowledge, this might be the job for you!
Job duties to include, but not limited to:
Minimum educational qualification
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of inbound and/or outbound telephone calls to ensure calls are professional and handled according to client policy
- Ability to to express yourself clearly and plainly so the associates can learn and grow
- Document quality issues and performance measures
- Provide feedback and formal education process to associates
- Create a positive and friendly relationship that facilitates growth and development within the team
- Analyze trends, identifying areas of concern and disseminating data to the appropriate management staff
Any special skills/certifications required:
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- Attention to detail, required
- Excellent listening skills, required
- Positive attitude and ability to carry that to all departments, required
- Proficient on our Travel Rewards account, required
- Able to perform repetitive or continuous activity according to set procedure, required
- Intermediate analytical skills, preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet account QA standards, required
- Experience on our Travel Rewards account, required
- Location: 1 in Campbellsville, KY & 1 in Fort Wayne, IN
If you meet the above requirements please apply today and tell us why you would be the best fit on our QA team.
We look forward to reviewing your application. Apply today! Position will close 1/21/19.