Teleperformance's travel rewards team is looking for Assistant Learning Specialists in Campbellsville!
The Assistant Learning Specialist (ALS) is responsible for facilitating a variety of learning experiences for associates as dictated by account needs. As training needs dictate, the ALS will spend time performing Assistant Learning Specialist responsibilities by assisting the full-time Learning Specialist or Training Manager as necessary. Time spent in the ALS role will vary depending on training initiatives. When not working on a training project, incumbent will remain in production role. There is no guarantee of hours spent in the ALS role. It may be for back to back weeks assisting in the classroom followed by periods of time in your production role.
As an ALS, your role serves an important, dual purpose for the account. Because we hold you accountable for the education of others, it is imperative that you are proficient and performing at the top level in your role. Therefore, the following criteria for the ALS is in place:
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Experience on American Express required
- Would need to have completed BEX sales and service training
- Experienced on sales and service highly recommended
- Cannot be on any active warnings - written level or above
- Must be at full-time status
- Will need to show that Quality and Productivity levels are meeting or exceeding the account requirements
- Must be flexible in hours
- Assist the full-time Learning Specialist in developing, facilitating/conducting and promoting technical and non-technical account-specific learning experiences
- Assume the role of a leader when in a learning environment
- Provide on-the-job coaching support for associates to enhance classroom, workshop, and seminar experience
- Conduct skill assessments evaluating proficiency, account specific knowledge, and utilization of Intelenet standards
- Consult with leaders to determine learning experiences and processes that need to improve associate skills
- Stay current on account-specific and industry enhancements as well as product developments
- Assume other responsibilities as required to improve processes and procedures and contributes toward efficient department and company operations
- Exhibit dedication to Intelenet's governing principles
- Complete special projects as assigned
We know it seems like a bit of flexibility on your part but trust us, the benefit of being able to help mentor and develop the skills of our team members is SO WORTH IT!
We encourage you to apply and take that next step in your career with Teleperformance!