Teleperformance (Formerly Intelenet) is seeking a TCP Team Leader for our Travel Rewards account.
The Team Leader is responsible for managing, motivating, and developing a group of associates. The main job duties include:
- Demonstrate and uphold Intelenet values
- Tracking performance metrics
- Ensuring productivity goals are met
- Developing associates within their account
- Serve as a primary contact between team members and management
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are implemented and maintained
- Coaching and monitoring team members through educational and motivational techniques
- Handling customer escalations as per account requirements
Apply today, position is closes by 03/17/2019! Interviews will be scheduled by the hiring manager.
- Previous leadership or coaching experience strongly recommended
- Travel Rewards experience required
- Must be both Sales and Service trained
- Location is specific to: FWA
- Demonstrated ability to meet/exceed account metrics in current position
- Knowledge of general office PC-based programs, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- High level analytical skills
- Excellent customer communications skills, both oral and written