Teleperformance's travel rewards team is seeking full-time Learning Specialists! That's right, from our at home team and across our campuses in Campbellsville and Fort Wayne!
The Learning Specialist (LS) will implement and conduct system-wide and account-specific training programs designed to provide continuous learning experiences for all associates, with the goal of meeting all job skills and professional development needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience in training, leadership, or coaching, required
- Experience on American Express, required
- Cannot be on any active warnings - written level or above
- Must be at full-time status
- Will need to show that Quality and Productivity levels are meeting or exceeding the account requirements
- Must be flexible in hours
- Must be BEX sales and service trained
- Responsible for developing, facilitating/conducting and promoting technical and non-technical account-specific learning experiences
- Participate in the development and maintenance of The Learning Center programs, both technical and non-technical
- Assume the role of a leader in a learning environment, evaluating associates’ skills and performance, implementing necessary disciplinary actions, and passing information on the to their permanent leader
- Provide on-the-job learning experiences for all accounts
- Utilize quality and measurement tools and techniques to continually analyze and improve processes and procedures
- Participate in the implementation process, gathering information, developing a training program to incorporate account specific data and company standards
- Conduct non-technical programs to ensure a high level of customer awareness and service
- Provide on-the-job coaching support for associates to enhance classroom experience
- Consult with leaders to determine learning experiences and processes that are needed to improve associate skills
- Proactively enhance individual skills and knowledge
- Stay current on account-specific enhancements
- Participate in the development of training standards of consistency and measurement; supports and complies with those standards
- Contribute to the success of team and department meetings through participation in both the planning process and actual meetings
- Assume other responsibilities as required to improve processes and procedures and contributes toward efficient department and company operations
- Exhibit dedication to Intelenet’s governing principles.
- Travel as necessary to meet all training and company obligations, often with short notice and for extended periods of time
- Complete special projects as assigned
Apply today to share how you can support the team's success and to learn more about us.